Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, G.H.W. Bush, Clinton, G.W. Bush, Obama. These U.S. Presidents individually, and perhaps inclusively, did at various times and places, exercise the following practices with greater or lesser willingness, some with measures of hesitation and unwillingness requiring pressure, and all with various frequency and skills:
- Assassinations. Authorized the Central Intelligence Agency to assassinate–sometimes successfully–the heads of foreign States, cabinet members of foreign States, military and non-military personnel in foreign governments, and many non-governmental, indigenous leaders and groups for national interests, and opposed to any foreign interests.
- Acts of Covert War Against Sovereign States. Authorized CIA and Pentagon-aided creation of, and support for, domestic terrorist and political-destabilization groups in foreign States, whenever possible to aid planned coups d’etat, stoppage of trade agreements strengthening foreign States’ interests, and as punishment deterrents to bring foreign States into line with desired U.S. policies for U.S. corporations’ preferred statuses and prices for natural resources in foreign States.
- Acts of Covert Political War Against U.S. Citizens. Authorized the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Justice, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, and intelligence branches of the Navy and Army, for surveillance of U.S. citizens and groups exercising lawful rights under the U.S. Constitution, the development of research files–factual, anecdotal, unsubstantiated, and false– for use against targeted persons and groups for organizational destabilization, public propaganda, embarrassment, disenfranchisement, and for assigned political and illegal uses of U.S. agencies such as the Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, Department of the Internal Revenue Service, and any others useful for adverse actions against targeted parties.
- Overt Acts of War Against U.S. Citizens Engaged in Lawful Activities. Uses of police and militia, with authorized lethal force, assigned against targeted U.S. civilian populations exercising Constitutional rights in lawful nonviolent manners, resulting in deaths by bullets, deaths by internal injuries from beatings or torture, short- and long-term maiming from physical and chemical agents, etc.–with collaboration from certain federal courts subject to their influence, to ensure no U.S. civilian recourse for government actions against victims or victim-survivors.
- Uses of Lies and Propaganda to Mobilize Public Opinion, Declare, Wage and Sustain Wars Against Sovereign States. Regular and persistent uses of lies, intentional misrepresentations and manipulations of known facts, and intentionally manufactured whole-cloth lies, for wars against Korea (1950-53), Lebanon (1958), Cuba (1961), Republic of the Congo (1964), Dominican Republic (1965-66), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos (1965-73), Thailand (1965-73), Zaire (1978), Lebanon (1982-84), Grenada (1983), Iran “Tanker War” (1987-88), Panama (1989-90), Iraq I (1990-91), Somalia (1992-95), Haiti (1994-95), Boznia-Herzegovena (1994-95), Serbia (1998-99), Afghanistan (2001-14), Iraq II (2003-11), Pakistan (2004-Present), Libya (2011), Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Nigeria (2014-Present, “ISIL”), Afghanistan II (2015-Present)
- Criminality and Statuses as War Criminals. In the knowing use of lies for these wars, in the withholding of all facts from the public which would generate public dissent or opposition to any war, in failing to extend all facts to the entire U.S. Congress or budget-generating authorities, every President who did these things is guilty of war crimes of against U.S. forces, all U.S. allied nations, and all foreigners defined as “enemies” under false pretenses, totaling unknown millions of victims dead, maimed, and driven mentally ill for life.
- Financial Self-Enrichment and Disregard for U.S. Warriors and Their Survivors Serving in False Wars. In allowing their own salaries and benefits to be increased, as well as their public concurrence and not censure with raises and benefits in the U.S. Congress, the U.S. Supreme Court, and all federal employees covered under such period-raises, yet not ensuring full veterans and widow-widower health benefits and proportionate-to-injury pensions, valued no less than the salary of a Chief of Staff for a U.S. Congressperson, for all wars in which they served in good faith, and even allowing cuts to the U.S. Veterans Administration’s budgets, these U.S. officials are shown guilty of self-interest, and the betrayal of their warriors before, during, and after all wars based on false and propagandist bases.
- Financial Self-Enrichment In and Out of Office Due to Corporate Emoluments. Most of these Presidents were directly and indirectly influenced by U.S. and foreign corporations’ profit interests, which resulted in varying ways and degrees, in the deaths and injuries of their citizens and foreigners, not only for corporation-profit-based or profit-connected wars, but also for deregulation of federal agencies ensuring safe food, medicine, workplaces, and products, were and are criminally liable for all harms due to decisions based on financial considerations, which disregarded, disenfranchised, propagandized against, or made use of federal courts, to stop public protest, discussion, neutral research, public consensus, and access to federal courts for harms done through deregulation.
Knowledge, Collusion, Collaboration, and Willful Ignorance
During the Presidencies and Congresses of each of the preceding administrations, some, and sometimes much was known or rumored to be true in the public domain.
Political allegiances, defenses of the Political Party in power each time, resulted in a divided American public approving, allowing, or being undermined, in finding all the truth regarding these matters.
In addition, lower than Presidents, Congresses, intelligence services personnel, and military personnel directly and knowingly connected with these events, and their execution, there always were thousands of lower federal employees, and federal contractors in corporations supplying and profiting from these events, who kept secret from the public what their superiors and contract-grantors were doing (1) directly in violation of the U.S. Constitution, (2) directly in violation of the U.S. Criminal Code.
In addition, there were unknown numbers of spouses, adult children, relatives, friends, and associates of the principal actors in the U.S. government, who knew some facts, some pieces of strategy, etc., enough to know their family members in federal offices were acting against the U.S. Constitution, or the U.S. Criminal Code, yet kept secret their knowledge.
In addition, sometimes shortly, sometimes long after, more facts emerged in any administration–demonstrating acts, and suspected acts requiring full neutral investigation, against the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. Criminal Code, and against any Treaties with Sovereign Nations–(1) political party loyalties and (2) fear of retaliation and retribution from any potential accused, because the potential accused had secret knowledge of sexual, immoral, criminal documented activities by members of Both Parties, generated sometimes by illicit uses of FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ personnel, resulted in NO completely neutral and thorough investigations, by teams of prosecutors drawn from apolitical legal experts in the private sector who were examined for their immunity from political influence or fear of retaliation (including personal assassination or murders of family members), and resulted in NO charges, arrests, arraignments, prosecutions, and punishments.
In addition, and arguably the most morally culpable of all, were millions of Americans who heard facts, rumored facts of anti-Constitutional and illegal nature, yet who due to (1) Political Party Loyalties superior to the absolute determination for all Americans of every party and position to be subject to the Rule of the People through the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Criminal Code, (2) sheer Political Laziness, and (3) Self-Interested lives that “someone else should or may become involved,” millions of average citizens defended criminal and suspected criminal conduct, “because suspects were of their Party,” or watched as it went unpunished.
These events occurred between 1953-2016. Some of them are in classes which Americans consider “normal and customary, what happens in federal governments”; other classes “unusual, troubling, and memorable”; and some classes “which never should have happened, but did, and now are in the past.”
Cumulative Effects of Sixty-Five Years: Federal Criminal Boldness, Public Cynicism, Systemic Moral Poisoning
There was a soldier once who said, “You cannot kill someone without losing a piece of your soul.” I will not discuss or entertain theories about what soldiers say about what they do, for some apparently return home after willing with no noticeable effects, though this is uncommon.
What I will say is this.
The entire history of the Unites States has involved murders, legally done, socially tolerated, even socially praised, of many different classes of innocent noncombatant persons. I will not list the hundreds of years of examples of entire classes. I will note first the Native American Tribes. Then I will note the African slaves. After those classes, we could add in the history of immigrants, the history of laborers seeking to organize, etc.
These murders were murders. The statuses of laws current at the times are irrelevant. Whenever these murders were committed under the law, there always were American minorities protesting these were murders, and there were untold numbers of Americans who sensed inside the laws were immoral but were silent.
These major events went on for hundreds of years, just as more murders in wars based on lies, and more murders based on police actions against innocent persons, STILL OCCUR, because “these are lawful.”
I do not know if the soldier who said what began this section was correct or not.
However, as a scholar who has studied the cognitive and intrapsychic development of moral values, the arrest and interruption of moral values, the distortion and ultimate destruction of moral values and thought–represented in families, small groups, employment organizations, religious organizations, corporation owners and boards, and governments at every level, there is a gradual poisoning, toxicity, and final tolerance of and immunity to immoral acts within groups.
I have observed for some decades now, the gradual and growing complaints of millions of Americans about the “decline of America” and the “need to make America great again.”
However, it is my judgment, based on an entire series of events for now more than sixty-four years, and the evidence of American “complaints but no action”–which would require most certain prosecutions, imprisonments, massive fines in millions stripping the convicted of all assets for their crimes, and capital punishments for multiple counts of treason and murder–that the political, economic, and moral collapse of the United States is as certain and assured as the past sixty-four years of consistent disobedience to the U.S. Constitution and refusals to enforce most strictly the U.S. Criminal Code on the highest federal criminals, and their allies.
An Ending Word of Hope
I see one single possible hope, which could reverse this sad prophecy, but this would require all Americans
- to repudiate all loyalties to all Political Parties;
- to accept consequences of that repudiation, for the saving of the United States’ citizens, and innocent persons abroad;
- to subscribe themselves, and to demand from others, absolute loyalty to the U.S. Constitution, noting its Prologue as the Founders’ guiding principles for the Common Good;
- to accept consequences of that subscription, refusing to be dissuaded from it, or persuaded to some “interim allegiance”;
- to refuse anything less than the absolute and fullest investigations of all known or suspected criminal acts by living federal officials
- to accept consequences of seeing their favorite Political Figures enmeshed in investigations;
- to unite with all other Americans–likely in the millions–who have some knowledge of criminal acts, in whole or in part, against the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Criminal Code, and,
- to reveal all to Wikileaks and,
- to reveal them somehow–and I do not know how–to all foreign governments whose peoples have been harmed by criminal acts, which governments would share this evidence with the rest of the world.
- to accept, for the sake of the United States and foreign peoples, the personal risks of political, economic, and personal retaliation, including the possible risk of death, for We The People and Our Common Good, forever.
From these things, there would come forth a new American Revolution, far greater than the first.
If you want America to be great again, if these things happened–the absolute full and ensure disclosure of all criminal acts and conspiracies, which have harmed both Americans and foreigners, then the following prosecutions of the guilty–then you would see America not only morally, politically, and economically strengthened and united, but American would become Great, For the First Time, without covering over crimes, murders, etc., for the sake of Political Loyalty, Private Self-Interest, or Pure Laziness.